Looking to the past we advance in the future…
Our aim is…
- To offer original E-LA-WON olive oil, as pure as 3500 years ago.
- To cultivate our olive trees in an environmental friendly way.
- To respect Mother Nature’s laws.
- To protect the ecosystem from pollution, chemistry factors and unwanted ingredients/
- To enrich our land in the same way as our ancestors did.
- To communicate the benefits of Mediterranean diet to all.
- να αναδείξουμε τη Μεσογειακή διατροφή και να την κοινωνήσουμε σ’ όλους.
- To sustain natural resources and deliver the environment safe to our children.
Keeping the tradition alive through generations.
Our olive oil is the outcome of many decades of experience and it is produced with respect to the consumer and the environment. Its original taste, from koroneiki variety, is essential in everyday nutritional needs as its uncompromising quality matches the demands of healthy cooking and gastronomic creations at once. Everyday use of extra virgin olive oil becomes a certified shield for human body.
Greece is our motherland
My memories come from the blue color of the Aegean sea and sky. This is my paradise on the edge of Mediterranean and it is painted with the silver color of the olive tree, a symbol of peace and civilization, as old as human history. A gift from the gods to the people since the times of Athena and Poseidon, rooted in our past for thousands of years.
In this blessed Peloponnesian land, near ancient Mycenae, we produce the extra virgin olive oil E-La-Won, from koroneiki variety, in our private olive groves. Our traditional recipe is combined with today’s technology in order to create an extra virgin olive oil “opos palia” (as in the good old times).
Tradition since 1858
The quality of our products is the heritage of our grandfathers. A five generation tradition still guides us to respect nature’s gifts and combine them with the benefits of technology.
Lasting memories are made around the table with family and friends.